Skills And Tools:
- Welcome new clients through the on-boarding phase.
- Providing help and answers to the customers' technical issues through
- Identification of the problem itself
- Research on answers
- Subsequent provision of guidance
- Support in the development of programs to train the customer on how to properly use the products
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Concession of the customers' troubles by recommendation of products, services or procedures
- Evaluation of the systems' problems to recommend enhancements
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Achieve set KPIS
- Achieve the standards of quality and SLA
- Smart working environment
- Career Path.
- Flexible working hours.
- Proven technical/customer support experience.
- Good problem-solving skills and focus on quality
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good knowledge of using MS office.
- ERP or SW support background is a plus
- Real estate, marketing and training background is a plus
- Professional time management
- Very Good to Excellent English Language (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
- VIP Customer Service (Medical)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago