Skills And Tools:
- As Project Manager you must be able to manage a large multi-faceted multiple projects at the same time. You must also be able to manage a team of Developers and Business Analysts
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes
- Fully accountable for the result of the project, is the driver that holds the project together.
- Working closely with the Customer, Sales Team, Engineering and Manufacturing the PM is ultimately responsible for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another
- Prepares, maintains and submits clear & concise activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports.
- Experience not less than 3 years in Software projects
- ERP experience is a plus
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago