Senior Business & System Analyst (Onsite)
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 1 month ago
57Applicants for1 open position
- 35In Consideration
- 17Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- 5+ years of Business and system analyst in an IT industry.
- Defines ,collect and analyze the requirements from business owners and other stakeholders .
- Strong communication skills in both languages Arabic and English.
- Strong Experience in System integration .
- Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail, Teamwork skills, Written and verbal communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Adaptability, Initiative.
- Work directly with clients to understand the individual needs of the business
- Strongly developed problem-solving skills
- Use various forms of written and verbal communication to gather information about a business and create reports.
- Strong Experience in agile methodology.
- Strong Experience in verity types of documentation (Use cases , User stories, …)
- Designs new software systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams,
- studying system capabilities, writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing help desk support, training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Familiarity with design/architectural.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and business analysis.
- Proven experience in developing user stories and other software documentation.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software development methodologies.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum & Kanban methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Experience with software testing and quality assurance.
- Very good level of English in speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- Application Developer / Low-co... - 6th of October, Giza22 days ago
- System Analyst - Mokattam, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Salesforce DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Software Developer - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Web Developer - Magento... - Maadi, Cairo29 days ago
- Oracle Developer - Obour City, Cairo15 days ago
- Full Stack Developer - "Python...Dafater - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior System Architect/ Senio...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Mobile application developer (...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Solution Architecture E...Khales - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Presales ConsultantOdooTec - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Dot Net Developer (Multination...Pillars - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Sr. Mobile App DeveloperMegamind IT Company - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Software Business Analystsoftprograms - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Software Quality Contro...eVision - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Analyst3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago