Skills And Tools:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain Windows and Linux operating systems, and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Certify system and network security configuration and management.
- Work with database administrators to maintain the performance and availability of the databases.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering with strong academic performance.
- 2-6 years working experience in a similar position.
- Reverent certifications are preferable.
- Hand on experience in routing & switching, configuring Cisco routers, Cisco ASA, VPN, IBM & HP servers.
- Hand on experience in Windows Server, AD, DHCP, DNS.
- Familiar with Securing Routers and Switches, Cryptography and Secure Communications, Antivirus solutions ( ), and Wireless Security and network security devices (Firewalls, IDP, NAC, IPS, IDS…).
- Experience in supporting Microsoft servers and applications, Active Directory.