Skills And Tools:
- Design test strategies, specifications, and test plans through user stories.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop test scripts and run regressions tests periodically.
- Report bugs and errors to development team.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- 5 Years of experience in Software Testing.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or any related field.
- Strong knowledge of software QC methodologies, tools, processes, and best practices
- Mobile/Web Testing is a Must.
- APIs testing is a Must.
- Agile certified is highly preferred
- Experience with performance and security testing is highly preferred
- Experience with test management and bug reporting tools (Test Rail, MTM, ALM)
- Working with TFS is highly preferred.
- High-level analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about shipping the highest quality products
- Working with test automation frameworks and QC tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Appium, JMeter , Rest assured is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with an Agile methodology and DevOps lifecycle
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software Quality Engine... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Java Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Gola... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- PHP Developer - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Software EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Software Testing Engine... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Software EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago