Skills And Tools:
- Conducting a market survey periodically to get the best prices and evaluate the performance of suppliers.
- Updating the list of approved suppliers and nominating new suppliers.
- Maintaining a record of approved suppliers.
- Negotiating with suppliers to get the best price and best quality.
- Receiving purchase orders from different departments.
- Reviewing purchase orders and item code and ensuring the accuracy of the description of the items and their quantities.
- Preparing quotations and quotes from suppliers to decide on the best
- Ensuring that purchase orders are provided in the right place, in the required quantity, in the right quality and on time.
- Preparing and approving procurement orders from the direct manager.
- Execution of delivery orders until the delivery is complete.
- Preparing weekly reports to the purchasing manager of the work done.
- Properly recording and saving suppliers and purchase order data and orders on the computer.
- Supporting the Purchasing Manager in any of the tasks assigned to him when requested
- Education:bachelor degree (Commerce or Logistics is preferred)
- Computer skills including word, excel
- 3-5 Years of Experience in The Purchasing Function
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Good mathematics skills, to make accurate calculations of total costs of ordered items.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Males only
- SAP User