Skills And Tools:
- Keep computer systems running smoothly.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware and software issues.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations, and updates as needed.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any relevant field.
- Additional certification in Microsoft is a plus.
- From 2 to 4 years of experience in the same position.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software, database SQL, Microsoft dynamic
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Multi Tasking
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Oriented.
- Cloud Engineer (Immediately) - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Application Support Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Java Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Solution Architect - Ca... - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Senior C++ Developer “Trading ... - Cairo, Egypt11 hours ago
- Android Development EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- IOS Development EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Web Developer - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Solution Developer - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior QA Engineer (Automation... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Neisco for Modern Water Systems Production - Badr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Technical Support SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Senior IT EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago