General Accountant - Port SaidPosted 1 month ago
66Applicants for2 open positions
- 8In Consideration
- 53Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
General Accountant Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
General Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Corporate Finance.
- Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Reporting Research Results.
- SFAS Rules.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- General Math Skills.
- Should Be a SAP User or any of below systems (oracle Microsoft ax Dynamics /xapta – GP).
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago