Skills And Tools:
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Marketing Intern to be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels including social and email. You will analyze web traffic and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams. Preferred applicant has experience in a marketing role and proficient with analytic tools
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing
priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
• Competitive pay
• Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
• Hybrid working (team dependent)
• Networking opportunities with fellow interns
• Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
• Mentorship and career development
Internship length can vary between (3 months to 6 months)
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
• Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date between December 2024 and June 2026
Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
Ability to deal with ambiguity
Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to summarize and communicate important data
An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
Strong communication skills (i.e., experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management)"
- Proposal & Estimation Engineer...Honeywell International, Inc. - Dubai, United Arab Emirates4 days ago
- Sr. Business Development Manag...Honeywell International, Inc. - Dubai, United Arab Emirates4 days ago