Skills And Tools:
- Managing the sales process for new/re-sale properties, from initial contact all the way through to closure.
- Dealing with customer inquiries face to face, over the phone or via email and social media (Web-site, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts) through properties' daily updates with marketing specialists.
- Contacting potential and current customers and discussing their requirements.
- Follow up on Call Center customer calls and Social Media customers' inquiries in accordance with operation and marketing specialists. In addition to daily reporting.
- Achieving all revenues, sales targets & objectives in line with the Marketing and Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales agreements required for the target market.
- Developing & maintaining successful business Leads and relationships with all prospects.
- Identifying specifically the customers’ needs in support of wants.
- Ability to planning and organizing Projects' database (Hard-copy and Soft-copy) to ensure sales opportunity maximization.
- Developing a full understanding of the business and real estate market-place.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and developers.
- Organizing on-site sales visits.
- Attending and representing Property Hub in exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Generating new sales leads.
- Advertise your properties list on our several marketing Channels.
- Min. 5 years experience in the real estate field (Preferably in Nasr City Area).
- Good command of the English language
- Good at MS-Office
- Gender: Males & Females
- Attractive basic Salary + commission
ALL BASED ON YOUR EXPRIENCE & JOB TITLE
- Property Consultant/Real Estat...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - S...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Real Estate Agent / Property C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago