Skills And Tools:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials
- Advice real estate clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Meet the clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Experience in New-Capital is a must (minimum 2 years of experience) .
- Prefer international universities.
- Experience must be in brokerage real estate companies.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of sales generated.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- Presentable, confident, flexible, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Owning a car is a must.
- Property Consultant - Real Est... - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Lighting Business Development ... - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Business Developer - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago
- Property Advisor - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Spare Parts Sales Representati... - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Development Representati... - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 hours ago
- Senior Sales Consultant - Real... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Electrical Sales Engineer - Zamalek, Cairo2 days ago
- Property Consultant - New Cair...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago