Marketing & PR SpecialistPosted 2 months ago
- 29In Consideration
- 57Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound and outbound sales channels.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Develop and Maintain Corporate Branding Guidelines
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Excellent English & Arabic Communication Skills both speaking and writing
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago