Skills And Tools:
- Driving the company’s financial strategy and planning throughout the best Financial Practice, techniques, and Modelling.
- Management and Fundraising.
- Preparing the annual budget.
- Prepare the quarter and annual financial statements.
- Forming and directing the accounting, treasury, controlling sections
- Setting taxation, and corporate finance strategy.
- Working capital management, ratio management.
- Cost Reduction Reviews, product costing analysis, setting controls measures Using IFRS -GAAP standards
- Overseeing periodic reports preparation and presentation.
- Report financial results to management, the board of directors,
- Using effective Financial Modelling and analysis in decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Awareness of business trends
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good command in English
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
- Strong Numerical Skills.
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago