Skills And Tools:
- Grants Management Officer is a position - reporting directly to Programme Coordinator – in charge of the overall grant efforts coordination, by writing high quality projects’ documents (concept notes and proposals as well as progress and final reports); by ensuring compliance with grant regulations; managing grant databases in compliance with Tdh and donors’ requirements and advising staff on Tdh and donors’ policies
- Specific Responsibilities (Tasks)
- Under the overall supervision of and with the support of Programme Coordinator, Grants Management Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be the focal point for all questions related to donors’ compliance and standards. For this purpose, s/he is responsible to read, understand and explain donors’ guidelines to Tdh Egypt delegation’;
- For all new donor, s/he is responsible to organise session(s) with the Coordination Management Team aiming to disseminate and to discuss the new donor’ guidelines, in conjunction with Tdh’ specificities;
- Contribute actively to strengthen the capacity of field staff and local partners on donors’ rules, by organizing working sessions and providing regular follow-up support on sub-grants procedures and other related topics as needed;
- For all new donor, s/he is responsible to develop a one-pager summarising the main key compliance and standards’ information relevant for Tdh.
- Fundraising and donor relations
- Ensure Tdh representation and assist the Country Representative and Programme Coordinator in representing the organization locally to donors, NGOs, International Organizations
- Ensure her/his registration on key national, regional and international platforms, mailing lists, etc., aiming to monitor calls’ launching for the MENA region;
- On a regular basis, at least on a monthly basis, provide list of potentially relevant call(s) identified for the Egypt delegation to Programme Coordinator;
- Under the supervision of Programme Coordinator, contribute actively to the development of the Fundraising Plan;
- Facilitate positive relationships with Tdh delegation’s donors in country, ensuring timely communication, resolving of any potential issues and attending to ad-hoc requests.
- Programme Development
- Under the supervision of Programme Coordinator, s/he is responsible to develop the retro-planning of documents’ development in order to always ensure internal deadlines are observed, and to share it with all the involved persons;
- Support the Programme Coordinator with the development of concept notes and proposals as needed,
- by collecting and compiling necessary inputs from programme staff, technical staff, HQ and partners (if relevant)
- through the provision of technical guidance in respect to donor requirements
- by being responsible for the writing of the documents;
- Support Programme Coordinator and Country Representative with the development of delegation strategy documents by being responsible for the writing of the documents;
- Provide the needed information to the Communication officer supporting her/him to develop new projects’ communication material, especially project’ one-pager;
- Assist the Communication Officer in editing case studies, success stories, human interest stories and other in-house publications.
- Support the organisation, and co-facilitate, all grant kick-off, reflection and closure meetings with field teams and relevant support staff;
- S/he is responsible to keep up-to-date the Tdh’ Funding Reporting Database document, and to share it with the CMT and the zone at HQ, on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate external reporting (including relevant data collection from different staff/departments) with other departments;
- Coordinate yearly internal reporting (including relevant data collection from different staff/departments) with the other departments, as s/he is responsible to develop high-quality, well-written, accurate and timely narrative reports which will be sent to HQ;
- S/he is responsible to develop high-quality, well-written, accurate and timely programmatic documents from any nature, as requested by his/her line manager;
- When requested, s/he is responsible to collect the required information, for the reporting to the relevant Ministries, from different staff/departments in order to fill the document, and sharing them person in charge of reporting to Ministries;
- Support Programme Coordinator with the organisation of assessments, analysis, evaluations and capitalisation processes and finalisation of the related documents; S/he is responsible for the final fine-tuning of these documents.
- Responsible to collect all the relevant signatures – within the delegation and from HQ;
- Before donors’ visit, as well as audits, s/he is responsible to verify that involved folders are complete and compliant with donors and Tdh’ documentation policies;
- Ensure quality information management related to ongoing grants;
- S/he is responsible to keep up-to-date Tdh MENA Visibility Table and to share it with CMT on a regular basis.
|University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in humanitarian aid/development, international affairs or others relevant field|
Excellent oral, writing and editorial skills in English and Arabic
Tdh Global Code of Conduct and Risk Management Policies:
Fully complies with Tdh’s Global Code of Conduct and systematically reports any breach to the Code through the whistleblowing procedure: raises awareness within the Foundation on abuse and violence and the rights deriving therefrom, respecting the rights and dignity of children, members of the communities and our own Staff
Commits to respecting Risk Management Policies including: Safeguarding Policies (Child Safeguarding Policy, Policy on the Protection against Sexual Exploitation and the Directive on Staff Misconduct at the Workplace), Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption and Prevention of the Financing of Criminal Activities Policies
Commits to reducing the risk of abuse and harm by developing a culture of open and informed leadership within the organization and in our work with children and the communities in which we intervene in.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV with a motivation letter mentioning the job title (Grants Management Officer) in the email subject.
- Deadline: 28th of February, 2021
- Senior Project Management Spec...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago