-New Cairo, CairoPosted 5 days ago
388Applicants for1 open position
- 18In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
A real estate Company,
- Will be reporting to the company's CEO to develop financial strategies for the Company.
- Handling all finance, accounting, and tax work.
- He will be acting as a decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Set internal controls, and prepare and maintain an effective and efficient document cycle.
- Perform daily accounting transactions and operating activities.
- Prepare monthly VAT reports, quarterly withholding tax reports, salary tax reports, and social security insurance reports and any report required by the tax auditor to submit and pay it to the respected tax authority or governmental departments on their respected due dates.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements of the company
- Prepare any customized reports requested by the executive manager, and provide recommendations to help in the decision making process.
- Cooperate with financial auditors, to prepare and fulfill all audit requirements needed to complete the audit and obtain audited financial statements.
- Organized and properly file financial and accounting documents for safe keeping.
- Prepare the company's annual budget and financial plan for future years, and monthly compare actual verses budgeted financial information and report it to the executive manager.
- Review the annual sales forecast to ensure that it is in compliance with the annual budget.
- Determine the most appropriate costing method and prepare cost per unit reports for all types of inventory.
- Monitor and control the company expenses and recommend opportunities for cost reduction.
- Monitor accounts receivable and cash collection to ensure a good cash flow- Maintain the overall financial health of the organization.
- Hire, train, and build the finance department team when necessary or as requested and required to do so by the executive manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Real estate experience is must . Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.