Skills And Tools:
Al Ahmady Motors, the authorized dealer of European brands, is ready to hire a Junior Accountant:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant.
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo3 days ago