Skills And Tools:
- Handle daily operation with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the ERP system.
- Ensure that all bank transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Perform monthly and annual bank reconciliation.
- Process all cash transactions related to deposits, withdrawals & foreign currency exchanges in line with business needs.
- Paid up capital increase follow up
- Loan interest recording and tracking, following up the loan value and make sure the recording matches the bank reconciliation monthly
- Letter of credit recording and follow up regularly
- Letter of grantee recording and follow up regularly
- Make cash flow weekly , updated daily and reported
- Managing cash flow in and out to maintain positive flow of cash and maintaining cash needs for operations
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Department.
- 2 to 4 years experience in Financial Analyst or Treasury accounting role.
- Good knowledge of the basics of finance, treasury, banking products, accounting standards, and financial systems.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in using ERP Program is preferred
- Proficiency in the English language
- SMES Business Unit Head (Damnh... - Downtown, Kafr Alsheikh5 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt10 days ago
- Costing And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Accounting Manager - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- SMES Business Unit Head( Hurgh... - Juhaynah, Sohag5 days ago