Skills And Tools:
- Track, collect and interpret data, then analyze results using statistical techniques
- Conduct trainings to new users of the company's new CRM users
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set
- Provide insights and make recommendation based on data analysis
- Prepare and deliver an insights-based Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annually Social Media Business Review & Report with data from Social Media Analytics dashboards, Microsoft Power BI , Google Analytics and similar platforms to present actionable insights in a visually appealing format.
- Aggregate data collected from Clients' social accounts with the goal of identifying trends and insights
- Acquire data from Oracle Eloqua , Oracle Right Now , Zoho CRM ,Office 365 SharePoint, Social Media Platforms,
- Apply Data Cleaning Techniques for historical data.
- Interpret data & analyze results to provide ongoing reports and dash boards on Oracle CRM and Microsoft Power BI.
- Translate their findings of trends, wrong data entries… into easy-to-understand reports, dashboards & presentations for management to get a clear picture of the department’s operations and ways to improve them.
- Build company balance score card model using Microsoft Power BI.
- Analyze the historical data to forecast and create staffing scenarios for inbound and outbound business functions.
- 3+ years in a data analyst role at least.
- Perfect in using Excel Power Query, Microsoft Power BI, Odoo CRM, and Oracle CRM ( Eloqua, Right Now … etc)
- Expert-level proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Social Media Dashboards, Google Analytics, and Data Visualization tools.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of core social channels; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, along with their corresponding data sets and common KPIs.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and effectively communicate actionable insights to support goals and objectives.
- Collaborative in nature with a passion for developing relationships.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics is a plus.
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago