Finance DirectorPosted 1 month ago
- 248In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Direct and oversee the Finance department by planning, establishing and leading the implementation of the Finance operations to ensure the accuracy of the financial analysis, information, and reports provided to the top management to support the achievement of company’s strategic objectives.
For this role you should have experience in developing budgets, performing financial analysis, handling external audits and managing accounting teams.
- Contribute to the development of company’s overall business strategy and ensuring its inclusion of the financial perspective.
- Monitor company’s financials to ensure appropriate design, implementation and management of all financial systems.
- Monitor company’s performance against strategic and operational objectives, deliver tools and recommendations to optimize cost and improve profitability
- Oversight of all accounting activities including monthly closing process, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and monthly reconciliation activities, making sure that proper controls are incorporated and implemented, and that accounting information is accurately classified and recorded.
- Participate in developing finance policies & regularly update the company’s finance manual to achieve efficient workflows within the department
- Prepare forecasts and comprehensive monthly and annual budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Manage the daily performance of finance staff and conduct their performance management evaluation in a concise and timely manner.
- Work alongside the external auditor to support a smooth and problem free audit process
- Work closely with Treasury department to effectively prepare accurate cash forecasts and weekly cash positions.
- Work closely with the HR department to secure suitable candidates for the finance department
- Provide training to team members on budgeting, accounting procedures and other relevant areas as needed.
- Direct the preparation of periodic financial reports that comply with accounting regulations and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- A minimum of 10 years of financial accounting and management experience.
- At least 3 years holding a Finance Director or relevant position
- CPA / ACCA / CMA qualified is a MUST.
- Proficiency in English spoken and written
- Experience in developing financial policies and processes
- Experience in managing and consolidating multiple legal entities in different countries / jurisdictions.
- Experience in ERP implementation such as SAP.
- Experience in designing management reports.
- Auditing experience (either as an auditor or working with external auditors)
- Deep awareness and understanding of special tax laws and regulations that affect the business.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and business oriented philosophy.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Group Finance Manager "Automot...Confidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza7 days ago
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer CFOThe International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Finance ControllerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago