Skills And Tools:
Manager, MPGS Commercialization page is loaded
Manager, MPGS Commercialization
locationsRiyadh, Saudi Arabia time typeFull time posted onPosted 4 Days Ago job requisition idR-212194 Our Purpose
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Manager, MPGS Commercialization*
MPGS provides an end-to-end and omnichannel payment gateway solution for merchants, payment facilitators and acquirers.
Reporting into the VP Commercialization – MPGS & Acceptance Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa, this role will be responsible for driving revenue growth and market share expansion by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities across the EEMEA region.
Role and responsibilities:
• Drive revenue growth by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities for MPGS and Acceptance in the EEMEA region.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers, including merchants, financial institutions, and other key stakeholders.
• Develop a strong understanding of customer needs, customers’ product strategy, region conditions, and industry characteristics as they relate to products and platforms offerings
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of MPGS products and services to customers.
• Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to achieve revenue targets and market share expansion.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, competitive landscape, and market trends to inform sales strategies and plans.
• Lead and participate in sales presentations, business case development, proposals, and contract negotiations to close new business deals.
• Active participation in the customer planning process led by the account teams
• Monitor and report on sales performance metrics, including pipeline management, conversion rates, and revenue growth.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales, business development, or related roles in the payments industry.
• Proven track record of driving revenue growth and market share expansion in the payments industry.
• Deep knowledge of the payments industry and the EEMEA market.
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and matrixed environment
• Experienced with MS Excel modeling*
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
* Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.