Skills And Tools:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries..
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Responsible of the Process orders from clients, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Grads Only
- Males Only
- Max age 30
- Rational shifts
- 5 working days ( 2 days off )
- 7 working hours (1 hour break )