Skills And Tools:
- Customer Care Representative to deal with UK customers for Vodafone.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions .
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- 1 month online Training (Paid)
- Work from home.
- Annual balance.
- Attractive salaries plus great bonus Schemes.
- Laptop/PC provided with internet allowance
- Social & Medical insurance.
- Working days: 5 days and 2 days off.
- 9 Working hours including breaks (Rotational shifts).
- The first 3 to 4 weeks will be online training from home (from 9 am to 5 pm).
- After the training, you will work from the premises for a month and a half and after then you will start working from home again.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts.
- Ability to work easily and efficiently among a team
- Egyptians only
- Graduates only
- Egyptians only
- Customer Support Specialist - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Native... - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago
- Customer Service Specialist - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - R... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Call Center Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo28 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor - Vodafo... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales & Customer Service Agent - Nozha, Cairo16 days ago
- Associate Business Research An... - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- CRM Quality Control Officer - ... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza25 days ago
- Call Center Agent - MedicalConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago