Skills And Tools:
- Position summary:
- Responsible for recording all company sales & transactions daily.
- Ensureadherence of department to legal, financial and company procedures
- Monthly reporting to financial manager in accordance with monthly required reporting
- Daily follow up of open paymentsto customers
- Work closely with financial manager and other members of sales team to optimize the sales cycle performance as agreed in company objectives and goals.
- Work with heads of departments and accountteams as required
- Work with customers to ensure good communication, timelypayment, and resolution of any accountrelated matters
- Monitoropen payments amount
- Improvement of internal dataworkflow/reducing redundancy work
2. Financial accounting duties and responsibilities
- Record and process accounts receivables and incoming collections in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable data
- Generate accounting statements and reports
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Priorities invoices according to cash discount potential and collections terms
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintain client accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks, and distribute checks accordingly
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Utilize accounting software programs to keep track of all operations.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all collections are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Provide monthly financial and management reports
- Assist in financial management, analysis, and auditing as requested
- Education – Higher university degree in accounting, finance &/ or management
- Experience – At least 2 years’ experience in an organisation of similar size or have a proven track record of carrying out the duties listed above.
- Language Skills – Good command of the English language and good communication skills
- Computer Skills – Needs to be fully computer literate, with a full understanding of fundamentals of Windows software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and outlook or similar softwares.
- Experience of SAGE accounts would be an advantage
- AP Sr. AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza21 hours ago
- Sr. AR AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago