Skills And Tools:
- Handle of all purchase requisitions as per departments’ requests; obtain suitable quotations; manage all requests’ a long with full documentations based on business requirements and purchasing policy.
- Ensure all purchase process is maintained through ERP System.
- Ensure fast & uninterrupted Purchasing Cycle Process.
- Reduce Cost and increase Savings in General
- Follow up appropriate implementation of Purchasing Policy & Procedures.
- Maintain Strong & Fair Relationship with All Suppliers.
- Search and obtain reliable alternative sources
- Follow up complaints on all purchased goods and services (if any) and work on providing solutions.
- Receiving and verifying Supplier invoices, forwarding the same to the Finance Dept. along with the set of documents.
- Maintain complete & up to date purchasing transactions records.
- Follow up supplier’s Deliveries based on the agreed time.
- Responsible for any required direct Purchasing.
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email, fax and telephone.
- Communicating with other departments, staff groups and suppliers.
- Meet customers and suppliers to ensure fulfilling purchase order’s requirements are fully met.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- +1 years' experience relevant to Supply Chain Management and/or Procurement is preferred.
- Clerical and administrative.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office& ERP System.
- Numerical competence.
- Coordination & organization skills.
- High Negotiation and Communication Skills.
- Structured mindset.