Skills And Tools:
- Revise drawings to ensure that no conflicts or gaps exist, and undertake the creation and plotting of technical designs (including measurements, levels, and dimensions).
- Compare the project’s architectural, civil and MEP drawings to identify any gaps or conflicts, communicate any inquiries to Senior Shop Drawing Engineer to send Request for Information (RFIs) to the project consultant, and communicate relevant information to project site for technical consistency.
- Obtain and assemble all technical information, data, and drawings needed from relevant departments for full coordination of Shop Drawing across the Civil/Structure, Architectural, and Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) architectural designs.
- Receive ‘As Built’ drawings and compare with submitted documents to ensure consistency, and create RFIs, whenever needed, to be sent to the project consultant.
- Undertake QS for architectural working items (whenever needed).
- Prepare all shop drawings needed for execution for onsite and offsite works.
- Redevelop shop drawings according to the changes brought by the technical supervision.
- Develop model and shop drawings to generate schedules and takeoffs.
- Responsible for creation and production work of 2D,3D shop drawings and BIM models using REVIT with LOD 400.
- Assist in content, family and detail library development as well as template file management
- At least 2 years Experience in shop drawing - Revit (LOD 350 - 400 is a must).
- Full awareness of all design related software programs.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Electrical Design EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Mechanical Designer - New Capi...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago