Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an individual who would be working on ERP Next Implementation. Would have to guide the technical team on development and customization.
- Analyze Internal requirements for Turbo and translate them into technical requirements.
- Would be involved in Implementation, testing, and design of products being designed internally.
- Communicate directly with other departments to gather requirements, understand issues, present solutions, and demo products to end customers.
- Present results to the management about problems, solutions, methodologies, best practices, etc.
- Responsible for all module’s Implementation processes
- Bachelor Degree
- Accounting background
- 2+ years of experience in Software and ERP Implementation - Local OR International ERP
- Excellent Communication, Facilitation and Elicitation skills
- Problem-solving and Critical thinking.
- Excellent Documentation and specification skills
- Mastering visual modelling tools.
- Knowledgeable of the product life cycle in different methodologies (Traditional, Agile, etc.)
- Excellent in English.
- ERP Developer & Implementer - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Softwa... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Backend Engineer (Node.... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- MS Dynamics 365 Functional con... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Oracle Financial ConsultantConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago