Skills And Tools:
- Execute business transformation improvement opportunities across the Plant that removes waste, take out complexity, and simplify our operations.
- Execute & follow up cost reduction projects by evaluating the organization for waste and complexity and identifying solutions.
- Understands Plant requirements and translates these into actions for quality and process improvement by interacting with employees and other teams.
- Drives and executes improvement projects and initiatives by meeting/exceeding business needs within planned time frame ensuring the Plant’s P/L will meet all financial goals and targets for the current year and over the strategic planning period.
- Facilitates the company Policy Deployment & annual Objectives achieving.
- Identify KPI's for plant processes optimizing, measuring & reporting the performance monthly. Perform management review as planned.
- Review the SOP's of different activities keep them realistic.
- Follow up external audits preparation and recommendations. Ensures appropriate actions have been taken.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Leads internal auditing team for conducting planned and unplanned audits and support external audits.
- Review product, compliance, or operational risks and follow up risk management mitigation plans periodically.
- Monitor KPI's for plant processes optimizing, measuring & reporting the performance periodically.
- Generate new ideas for improvement activities and continually driving a cultural shift in the organization.
- Participate and/ or execute & follow up of improvement and Cost reduction projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy ONLY.
- +2 years of experience in the Cosmetics/Pharmaceuticals or FMCG Industry.
- 6th of October City or Nearby Residents is preferable.
- Excellent English Language Proficiency.
- Computer Skills Proficiency.
- To have a good experience in Risk Management, Internal Audits, OEE, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Process Mapping, Project Management and QMS
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Mid-Level Software Quality Eng...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Production Planning Engineer -... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Software Quality Assurance Spe... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Medical Representative - Sharq... - Sharqia, Egypt29 days ago
- Sales Representative - Alex - Alexandria, Egypt29 days ago
- Process Continuous Improvement...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago