Export Operations Specialist - Shipping
-Bab Sharq, AlexandriaPosted 1 month ago
102Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all follow up of customs clearance towards all shipments.
- Handling all the shipping line reservations.
- Responsible for all follow up with suppliers and ensure that all documents issued in the right form as per our regulations.
- Keep proper records of all forms of transactions relating to the company’s logistics operations.
- Track shipments across different channels.
- Maintain proper documentation & customs clearance in accordance with the Egyptian customs regulations & requirements.
- Choose the best shipping method in accordance with the project's delivery date.
- Follow the clearance process and handle any problem may occur.
- Request & coordinate the transportation of all shipments and monitor.
- Prepare all necessary documentation for handling logistics work in accordance with internal Logistics department rules and regulations, and any other documents as needed.
- Maintain a database of Logistics work in movement and deliveries completed.
- Bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in logistics or Shipping Lines.
- Excellent command of English speaking & writing.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments.
- Can work under pressure.
- Operation knowledge.
- Ability to adapt.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent user for excel and MS office
- Operations Specialist - FREIGH...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago
- Sea Freight Operations Supervi...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago