Skills And Tools:
- A brief description of the job and how it contributes to the purpose of the function. One to three sentences.
- Protect IKEA’s digital information assets against losses of confidentiality, integrity, availability and
- data privacy. Prevent lost revenue and reputation from cyberthreats, reduce IT risk and secure
- compliance in line with business needs and regulatory frameworks.
- Job-specific key accountabilities the jobholder has to achieve the purpose described. Provide 5 to 10 statements
- Describing the major end results. List them in order of importance.
- Develop and introduce policies that encourage secure working and protect data.
- Regularly assess security measures and identify vulnerabilities.
- Create awareness and provide learning opportunities for co-workers to comply with
- information security and data privacy policies.
- Introduce procedures and automated processes to regularly monitor the information security status across the company.
- Contribute to assess the organisation’s IT risk profile and identify relevant mitigations.
- Participate and respond to IT security and data privacy risk audits.
- Create and align mitigation and improvement plans to address information security and data privacy exposures.
- Follow up on progress in improving the information security and data privacy maturity and
- Raise attention, react fast and lead remediations to highly critical threats and cyber-attacks.
- Experience (at least 10 years) with and certification for Information Security,
- Good leadership (managing a small team and being able/confident to build productive relationships with key stakeholders, up to C-Level positions, internal/external auditors, relevant vendors, etc)
- Strong technology mastery,
- Willingness and ability to work hands on as needed (eg including monitoring systems, analysing dashboards, planning and driving actions for critical cybersecurity incidents, security reviews for new software developments, etc).
The perfect candidate
- This section is about the non-essential but preferred qualifications of the ideal candidate
- Master degree in Information Systems or Security
- Information Security management
- IT management experience
- Information technology practice
- Data Privacy frameworks
- Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- VOIP Administrator - CairoE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago