Budget & Costing Section Head
-Heliopolis, CairoPosted 1 month ago
129Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash
management) to ensure all operations are within budget
- Review CAPEX budget requests for approval
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the
end of each reporting period
- Prepare the costing for recipes and BOM.
- Track the cost per items based on STD cost and consumptions.
- Suggest spending improvements that increase profits.
- Randomly test the inventory of per branch as spot check.
- Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations
- Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal
allocation, and budget preparation.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or
disapproval of funds requests.
- Carrying out cost – volume – profit analysis per branch.
- Identify the prober way to segregate the controllable and non-controllable
- Work closely with branch head to put the clear justifications with course of
action for any unfavorable variance across all business unit.
- Applying the responsibility accounting system including revenue centers,
cost centers, profit center, investment centers.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance
with procedures and regulations.
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the
financial resources required to implement a program.
- Conduct analyses and reporting for corporate functions including, monthly
financial analysis, reforecasting, variance analysis, pipeline analysis, and
graphical summaries of business unit financial performance.
- Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and
performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and
make improvements going forward
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed
forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling,
forecasts and profitability
- Working closely with team to formulate the business's medium to long
term financial and strategic plan
- Functional Level: “Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis,
- Business Level: experience in hotels and hospitality , Food and beverages
- Interpersonal Level: communications skills, team work skills, ownership, leadership skills.
- Educational Background: Bsc of commerce with major accounting.
- Professional Experience: Years of experience required from 7 to 10 years
- Qualifications and certificates: Advanced computer skills on MS Office, CMA, fluent in English
- Costing Section HeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza15 days ago
- Costing & Budgeting Section He...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo26 days ago
- Cost Accounting And Analysis S...Confidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia22 days ago
- Accounting Section Head (Const...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Accounts Payable SupervisorConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza20 hours ago