Skills And Tools:
- Interact daily with client, design, construction and vendors to ensure 100% timely and quality delivery to the production schedule and stores.
- Source new suppliers according to project requirements.
- Review & update submitted proposals against project scope & negotiate all terms.
- Maintain and track various supplier pricing, contracts and agreements.
- Negotiates with contractors on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time.
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them.
- Ensure the highest quality and standards are reflected on the final product.
- Maintain strong on-going relationships with the company’s vendors, partners and suppliers.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in similar procurement role desired; solid understanding of construction procurement processes and procedures required
- Aware and fully updated on market trends
- Possesses strong negotiation skills
- Has good verbal communications skills
- Is timely in following up on contracts and checking on ordered items
- Is trustworthy and does not abuse authority or misappropriate funds
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago