Skills And Tools:
About the Job
Nozha Language Schools (Cairo Ismailia Road Branch) is currently hiring German Language Supervisor
- To lead the department to ensure students at all levels achieve in line with high expectations
- To secure high-quality teaching and learning in the subject area
- To be a role model in the professional leadership and management of a subject
- To ensure effective use of resources in the department
- To direct and supervise the work of colleagues in the department to ensure consistency of provision for all.
- To manage relationships positively within the team using the principles of Dignity at Work.
- To support the aims of the school and understand how their team role relates to the school’s aims
- To create a culture where all members of the department regularly advise the subject leader on matters affecting the pupils in their groups.
- To take a proactive approach to promote the value and successes of the department in the school and beyond.
- To keep parents well informed about their child’s achievement in Subject and ensure that all information sent to parents is of a high standard.
- To create a climate that enables other staff to develop and maintain positive attitudes towards the subject and confidence in teaching it.
- To ensure that lessons have clearly communicated learning objectives against which students can measure their progress.
- 5 - 10 years' experience in a similar position (In language Schools) is a MUST.
- Fluency in the German language.
- Team Building and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the different primary subjects.
- Knowledge of general and subject-specific teaching skills and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Several years of teaching experience.
- Academic ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago