Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of an organization’s strategy around marketing, advertising, and generating new leads via social media.
- Perform audits to identify the strengths and weaknesses of brand or company’s social media strategy, then use that information to improve future posts and campaigns.
- Responsible for the promotion of events, contests, or new products on client organization’s social channels. Also analyzing the performance of content in order to measure and report social ROI to client higher-ups in marketing.
- Create and execute social media strategy for The Futures Group clients in both B2B and DTC campaigns. Their goals likely center around increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to their organization’s domain, and cultivating leads and sales.
- Responsible for management and representation of client brands on social as well as developing social media campaigns.
- Flexibly work with the creative team in more day-to-day tasks like brainstorming content calendars, reviewing/drafting social copy, answering questions from followers, and replying to comments on their social channels
- Responsible for the management of The Futures Group Social channels and content
- Maintain an ongoing pulse on evolving trends and social knowledge to ensure client and brand are relevant to the audience target and optimizing platforms where key stakeholders are engaged.
- Be an idea generator – bring new ideas and thinking in line with the brand goals.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads).
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Moderate and facilitate conversations around the brand or organization’s products or services on social media. Engage with community members through direct messages and comments on social media in line with the brand’s voice and values.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Identifying, building and management of social brand ambassadors for clients and brands.
- 4+ years proven success in Social Media Marketing
- Digital Agency experience is a must
- Experience in B2B and Consumer Marketing
- Bachelor degree is a suitable discipline, preferable Business Administration major Marketing