Skills And Tools:
The Marketing Manager is responsible of managing the marketing channels, generating data process, sales management and client management before and after sales
- Plan and manage the content for social media platforms.
- Manage the branding activities.
- Conduct any offline Marketing activities.
- Manage the SEO.
- Manage the leads and the sales process.
- Manage the preparation and the sending of the proposals.
- Manage the after sales services for the client.
- Follow up with the client feedback after the sales.
- Industry knowledge.
- Offline and Online Marketing.
- Brand Management.
- Digital marketing and SEO.
- Sales Management.
- BSc degree in Business Administration.
- Inbound Marketing Certification is a must.
- Minimum 3 years in the Marketing field and software industry.
- Digital Marketing Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago