Skills And Tools:
- overseeing and managing the technical aspects of office furniture design.
- work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales and Production, to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Developing the current products offered by the company by improving the current designs of the products.
- Design new products based on the company’s trends and customer needs.
- Prepare a detailed list of resources and raw materials required to implement the project and send it to the department director.
- Pricing the company’s products and submitting the final proposed pricing for the project to the department director.
- Design executive drawings for wood products and deliver them to production management.
- Designing blueprints for metal products and delivering them to suppliers.
- Review the metal work with the supplier before delivery.
- Communicate with customers to answer any technical inquiries and clarify technical details.
- Bachelor's degree Applied Arts is a must
- Experience in the furniture manufacturing industry is preferable, at least 4 years of experience in Office Furniture .
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively
- electrical technical office en...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago