Skills And Tools:
A civil engineer with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in water treatment plants is required to work as a resident project manager for 3 water treatment plants in Aswan Governorate. (Project’s Contract)
It is preferable for those who worked previously as project managers for a similar project. If your qualifications and experiences satisfy these requirements, please apply for this post.
Priority will be to the requests of the people of Aswan Governorate, if their CV's meet the job requirements.
- B. SC, Civil Engineer.
- 8-10 Years of relevant experience with water treatment plants construction projects.
- Accept to be resident in Aswan during the project.
- Fluent in English language.
- Able to deal professionally with all relevant software.
- Able to provide a professional reporting
- Leadership and soft communication skill as well as trouble shooting capability.