Head of EngineeringPosted 2 months ago
235Applicants for1 open position
- 39In Consideration
- 173Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop implementation plans for projects and stages of implementation and follow-up between different departments such as management of design and technical management and implementation
- Follow up with the design department to ensure completion of shop drawings.
- Follow up on technical drawings and detailed drawings to be sent to site accordingly.
- Ensure full compliance with civil, architectural and electro-mechanical designs.
- Set meetings with consultants and contractors to solve any obstacles
- Supervision and guidance to the Department of Planning and follow-up to the development of schedules and time plans for projects.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the director of each project to solve problems related to his site separately.
- Review the weekly report from planning department and compare it with the current situation.
- Handle other tasks related to scope of work.
- Participate in new projects’ feasibility studies prior to land acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering + A Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- 20 years of Experience, including 5 years in real estate investment companies.
- Ability to manage subordinates to achieve company goals.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo4 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Architectural EngineerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Architecture Project DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago