Call Center Agent - Medical
-6th of October, GizaPosted 2 months ago
65Applicants for10 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 48Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate services for individuals or companies who have encountered an incident requiring medical assistance or emergency services including a hospital visit for a medical examination, admission to a medical facility or a road or air ambulance.
- Facilitating and coordinating all tasks to ensure the medical service is fulfilled rapidly and efficiently.
- Obtaining medical reports from medical facilities including hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers to update our medical team on the status of the patient, or the medical treatment progress.
- Coordinating all related non-medical travel assistance surrounding the case such as organizing transportation to and from medical facilities or the airport, coordinating extension of hotel stays, and changing airline tickets and travel documents like passports, lost luggage etc. when needed.
- Coordinate concierge services in accordance with customer's service benefit, booking arrangements as requested.
- Initiate cases for customers experiencing medical emergencies while traveling away from home.
- Collaborate with and assist supporting all parties to ensure the customer receives the highest level of service during a time of need.
- Manage incoming emails to the Assistance Department following a defined procedure.
- Provide backup support to the case management process as required to meet overall demand.
- Escalate customer concerns/issues to Sr. Assistance Coordinator and/or Team Leader for resolution if all other means of satisfying the customer have been exhausted.
- Provide language support for international travelers both written and oral (may require fluency in a second language.)
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent command of English, Arabic and a third language.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Good working knowledge of Windows.
- Problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and outgoing demeanor.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Shift rotations ( including night shift is a must )
- Customer Care Agent - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- REAL ESTATE SALES SENIOR SALES... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Telesales AgentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo30 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Account Advisor-Complaints Tea... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo - Rehab City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Property ConsultantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Real Estate Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- English Customer Support / Cal...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago