Skills And Tools:
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing annual audit plan.
- Monitor the progress of audit assignments to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives.
- Provide value-added advice and support to the departmental strategy and functionality.
- Identify control weaknesses, loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving suggestions thereby adding value to company’s overall business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree “Faculty of Commerce – Accounting Section”.
- 4-6 years of experience in one of the big 4 audit firms or reputable companies.
- Certification in Audit, Finance, or a closely related field (CIA, CPA or ESAA) will be an advantage.
- Advanced level in English Language, Written, speaking, and understanding.
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt13 days ago
- Costing And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo22 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo22 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Accounting Manager - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Business Analyst- Enter... - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia27 days ago
- Senior IT Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Internal Auditor - SAP ...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago