Skills And Tools:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates.
- Planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitoring progress against established schedules.
- Follow up contracts and achieved the target
- Follow up implementing quality control programs.
- Representing your company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation.
- Preparing progress reports and issuing progress schedules to PM.
- Follow up the plan of purchases
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 10 years’ experience in the management of new construction and remodeling projects.
- Has a lot of experience in different types of projects (Construction- Factories- commercial- residential…, infra, Roads, …. etc.).
- Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts.
- Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality.
- Knowledge of job site safety practices required.
- Egyptian Projects experience at the last 2 - 3 years is a must
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Construction ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Construction Manager-(Interior...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo18 days ago
- QA QC ManagerConfidential Company - New Capital, Cairo18 days ago