Skills And Tools:
- Utilizes HIS system for printing vacant rooms list as a pre-step for room allocation.
- Manages existing waiting lists and agreements on the parameters for scheduling theater lists with the Operating theater.
- Makes confirmatory calls for patients scheduled for surgeries one day in advance to allocate relevant rooms and inform patients with different methods of payment.
- Greets & interviews the incoming patient or representative and feeds HIS system the data required for direct, emergency, and planned admission: Interviews patient or representative to obtain and record name, address, age, religion, persons to notify in case of emergency, attending physician, and individual or insurance company responsible for payment of the bill.
- Ensures complete patient registration through the thorough filling of registration forms by patients or relatives in the admission office as well as the emergency room.
- Coordinates with Customer Relations Department for either validating an existing or awaiting an expected approval from sponsoring companies covering patients’ treatment expenses.
- Ensures that patients or relatives do sign the General as well as the financial consent prior to their arrival to the allocated bed.
- Initiates patient registration on HIS system for room allocation.
- Creates both medical and financial files for all patients admitting to the facility.
- Coordinates with Patient Experience Admission Team on the floor as well as the Head Nurse for confirmation of allocated bed readiness.
- University degree
- 1- 3 years experience in Hospital Reservations & Admission.
- Problem Solving.
- Communication skills.
- Very good in English
- Excellent knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Access.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...AlMohaseboon for financial & Tax consulting - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Head Of AdmissionsConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago