Medical Representative (Alex)Posted 2 months ago
51Applicants for2 open positions
- 7In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Presents and informs healthcare professionals (pharmacists and hospitals) about the company products in order to obtain the prescription in his/ her territory, maintains and generates new business to achieve target sales.
- Maintains accurate and current records of customer calls, and necessarily follow up actions.
- Researches, reads, and studies medical literature to improve product knowledge to increase sales effectiveness
- Maintains an accurate record of product usage per account, manages ordering and availability
- Promoting and creating demand for the company's products by calling on pharmacies, and hospitals, in the assigned territory to generate prescriptions and achieve sales targets.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum 2 years in Sales Experience or related healthcare experience.
- Having a driving license.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, hard worker, team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Vet. / Science.
- Real Estate Agent - Bolkly, Alexandria6 days ago
- Real Estate Consultant - Smouha, Alexandria4 days ago
- Business Unit Manager (Derma l... - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior Sales Advisor - Corpora... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Visiting Professor Coordinator - New Nozha, Cairo13 days ago
- Sales retail coordinator..Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo21 days ago
- Sales Representative - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Sales Representative - Plastic... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant ( R...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Vendor Acquisition Senior Spec... - Smart Village, Giza24 days ago
- Medical Representative - AlexDelta Pharma Egypt - Alexandria, Egypt19 days ago
- Medical Sales RepresentativeVceram - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Medical RepresentativeTruenesta - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Marketing & Sales Representati...MEDIC - Alexandria, Egypt13 days ago
- Medical RepresentativeMajorel Egypt - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Quality Control Specialist - A...Caduceus Lane - Alexandria, Egypt17 days ago
- Medical Representative - Tanta...Delta Pharma Egypt - Gharbia, Egypt19 days ago
- Medical sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Medical Specialist (Research) ...Caduceus Lane - Alexandria, Egypt25 days ago
- TeleSales specialistCliniSoft - Alexandria, Egypt1 day ago