Skills And Tools:
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Participate in developing customer service team KPI's.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer team leaders.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Keep the CS schedule updated and make sure that the account manager is fixed.
- Follow up with running process day by day
The working hours are: Friday- Tuesday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Wednesday and Thursday are off.
- Business administration Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer service.
- Minimum 2 years as manager.
- Effective communication skills in both languages Arabic and English.