Operations Manager For F&BPosted 1 month ago
149Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage and reduce expenditures according to operation’s needs.
- Prepare the department annual budget and sales plan.
- Preparing a monthly comparison between expenses and budget and preparing reports of any deviations from the budget, explaining the reasons for these deviations.
- Solve all problems related to the quality of food, service and prepare daily complaints report to the direct manager.
- Ensure the preparation of food in accordance with the approved specifications in terms of size / methods to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate a regular meeting with Executive Chef, Chefs and restaurant managers to discuss all the operation problems to reach customer satisfaction.
- Develop food menus to meet customer needs to reach the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Supervise the coordination assignments of kitchen staff and front office staff together with the Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager to minimize wastage and maximize quality and service standards.
- Ensure that the process of receiving food, beverages and hygiene materials is carried out and verify the quality and quantity of the product.
- Ensure that the materials supplied are stored in the places designated for that.
- Monitor the tools and materials consumption rate and ensure that they are within the normal operating rate.
- Monthly coordination with the Planning Department (Supply Chain) to determine the quantities of required tools and materials.
- Follow up employees' performance and make sure they adhere the personal hygiene, the uniform and the implementation of safety procedures and instructions.
- Participate in identifying work risks and suggest amendments that will control risks and inform the direct manager
- We provide accommodation in Alexandria for nonresidents.
- Proven food and beverage management experience at least for 8 years.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management or degree in food service management or related field.
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago