Skills And Tools:
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
- Developing and analyzing cost standards
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis, including for small businesses
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Managing the company’s balance sheet and accounting books
- Supporting other company accountants with invoicing and capital expenditure
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field (essential).
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (essential).
- Certified public accountant (CPA) license (essential).
- 2 years of Cost Accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago
- Accounting Manager - RetailConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Cost Controller - Food And Bev...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago