Skills And Tools:
- Inspect and supervise all inspection activities like civil and structural tests inspection.
- Organize general inspection on all subcontractor work.
- Ensure the requirements of the company quality management system are in accordance with ISO.
- Inspect and record all material received.
- Submit a daily report identifying areas inspected, test performed and any significant findings.
- Implement all QA/QC systems at all sites .
- Plan, organize and implement test plans according to project requirements.
- Plan and conduct subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of subcontractor work.
- Ensure that the Subcontractor/ Supplier’s quality systems are implemented and effective.
- Conduct reviews of the approved suppliers and subcontractor’s list.
- Ensure that the calibration of all inspection, measurement and test equipment is conducted according to the defined schedule.
- Generate project specific quality plans for civil and other subcontractors.
- Ensure adequate training and awareness of company personnel for quality systems.
- Prepare when necessary statically data which will show quality trends for management review.
- Ensure that all non-conformance issues are promptly investigated, corrective and preventive actions are proposed/implemented and are quickly closed out.
- Verify the implementation and operation of the QA and control systems, by planning and conducting internal quality audits and inspection activities on projects.
- Verify that the company’s quality policy is fully understood, implemented, operated and maintained.
- Ensure implementation and continuous improvement in overall quality systems.
- Review, update and control the distribution of quality management procedure, quality manual and related procedures for infrastructure, civil and other subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering "Civil ".
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Control.
- Good attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills are required.
- Innovative and self-directed.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and other team members.
- Organized, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence.
- Quality Assurance Automation (... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Zamalek, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- Senior QA Engineer (Automation... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Manual QA Tester - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Frontend QA Engineer - Manual ... - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Senior QA Hybrid Engineer – Au... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago