Skills And Tools:
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Document interview results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc...) for future analysis, as well as all no-show reasons.
- Improve the team technicality through continuous training.
- Design and develop job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Suggest proper media for approaching the right calibers and posting new vacancies over different types of channels to create a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct orientation/onboarding sessions for candidates.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Conduct exit interview and prepare exit interview analysis.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Recruitment specialist
- Professional Human Resources Certification
- Very good English language
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza24 days ago