Skills And Tools:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Manage absenteeism, performance, payroll and other related issues.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Perform budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Create and monitor an effective internal audit system
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Accounting ManagerIntentional Group Serious from land transportation - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial Manager - Industry M...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 day ago