Mechanical Site Engineer
-Dokki, GizaPosted 2 months ago
76Applicants for5 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Study responsible zone drawings in order to prepare Material, Equipment and Man-hours requirements
- List based on project priorities and time schedule and review from Area Manager.
- Supervise sub-contractors team performance, guide and report any problems to Site Manager in order to tack necessary actions.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Prepare inspection request.
- Coordinate with Quality control department schedule of inspections/tests and tack any corrective action if required.
- Prepare daily status report to present zone performance and obstacles need to solve.
- Supervise subcontractor and labors to ensure all safety & quality requirements are applied in all site activities.
- Preparation of subcontractors' invoices and QS
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 3 -5 years.
- Previous experience in the construction field.
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh4 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago