Skills And Tools:
- Implementing the regulations, procedures, and quality control programs of ISO 15189, safety and environmental levels, and laboratory infection control.
- Maintaining patient results' confidentiality and not reporting the result until after confirming the identity of the recipient.
- Setting the data before performing the necessary test (barcode).
- Determine the quality and organization of samples, determine acceptable and other rejected samples, and the reason for that, and do the necessary written work to conduct the test.
- Record and keep samples taken.
- Performing internal and external quality control tests.
- Separate the samples in the correct way and distribute them to the different units.
- Carrying out chemical analyzes blood tests, bacteriological cultures and clotting research, all on the apparatus to be worked on.
- Performing a system of internal and external controls, monitoring their results and recording them according to doing the work.
- Carry out regular maintenance of the devices according to the operating instructions of the device.
- Perform a microscopic examination of urine, stool and semen samples.
- The ability and eagerness to draw samples in the correct way according to the drawing instructions.
- Monitor laboratory stocks of solutions, chemicals and other supplies and ensure the optimum use of them on an ongoing basis.
- Keeping records, forms and files, participating in preparing reports and performing other written works requested of him.
- Inform the specialist of the laboratory of any malfunctions, damage, sabotage, or negligence of the laboratory equipment, with a written report.
- Ensure good hygiene and arrangement of laboratory equipment and tools for easy use of laboratory space.
- Training new employees and providing them with permanent assistance and support.
- Submit performance and workflow reports to the direct manager with development proposals.
- Performing any other duties assigned to him within the limits, functions and responsibilities of the position from the direct manager of the department.
- Bachelor of Science
- Experience not less than a year in the same field and specialty.
- Knowledge of English.
- Full knowledge of computer and office programs.
- Regulatory Affairs SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago